Green Electrical Services for New Jersey
At Tesla Electrical Solutions, we want to help our community and our customers recognize the benefits of green technology and other cost saving tips that can reduce annual and monthly energy costs for homes and businesses. With professional installation of green electrical components, your New Jersey home or business can save money and reduce your carbon footprint. Call the licensed New Jersey electrician at Tesla Electrical Solutions to learn more about our green electrical services.
After years of research and speculation, the widespread production of the electric vehicles (EV) is a reality. Most major auto manufacturers, along with dozens of new electric vehicle manufacturers, are producing vehicles that are partially or entirely powered by rechargeable batteries.
Our New Jersey Electricians are experienced in installing high quality solar power systems for homes and businesses. Our uncompromising service have made us an industry leader in the solar panel installation industry.
Tips For Green Electrical Savings in New Jersey:
- Replace incandescent light bulbs with light emitting diodes (LEDs). Replacing incandescent lamps with LEDs can save you up to 80% of energy consumption and last up to 25 times longer.
- Replace standard magnetic fluorescent ballasts with more efficient ballasts such as electronic fluorescent ballasts.
- Install a programmable thermostat. Programmable thermostats can help reduce energy costs because they can be programmed to run your heating or cooling unit at certain time intervals.
- Check all receptacles inside your home located on the outside walls of your home for air leaks. If air leaks are detected, add insulation around the outside box where receptacle is located. Many older homes lack proper insulation, which causes air seepage through receptacles.
- Check insulation levels in your home and business. Use energy efficient appliances. Make sure dryer vents and screens are clear from lint and debris. Air dry clothes.
Remember, when transforming your home or your business to greater efficiency always look at your Return on Investment (ROI). Keep old and current records of utility bills so you can record and track your energy savings or losses as you upgrade your home or your business. Please contact us for additional information and assistance with energy saving applications.